Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Random Pics

(written by: Joel)

Okay, so I can’t help it, I need to share some random pics ‘cause I think they’re cool.

Mike found the perfect car for Karina, he thinks she should give up on the Mini and import one of these bad boys. I'm sure it comes in green and yellow, and if it doesnt, there must be custom paint shops in Atlanta.







Betty Boop's casino seemed oddly appropriate.







An ant the size of a freakin' quarter!

















Some stores aren't even stores. Aside from carts on the street like many places, sometimes they just kid in a building without walls. This one is actually kind of a nice one compared to some of the others we've seen.









There are some stores, houses, and even restaurants made from old shipping containers. Very resourceful, yet it reminds me of playing in cardboard boxes when I was a kid.

No comments: